Monday, September 19, 2011

Settled

Wow it feels like forever since I posted on here! Sorry for those who are actually still following haha. Well I think we've settled in nicely here. The apartment is in order, I got a job, and we know how to get to the essential places (WalMart, Panda Express & Walgreens) without getting lost! I start orientation tomorrow for Target and I have to say i'm actually excited. It will feel nice to get back to work but I have to say I will miss lounging around the pool whenever I felt like it! 


Love some of the street names near the strip! Just fun to see stuff like this while driving around.



I still think it's weird that there are so many stand-alone Panda Express restaurants! This is one of our favorites though so i'm not complaining! They're more popular than McDonald's around here.



So fun we got to watch the fountains at the Bellagio the other night. Reminded me of our wedding day : )




No comments:

Post a Comment