Friday, September 2, 2011

Las Vegas!

Whew can finally get on here and make a post! I can't believe we made it! What a trip. So busy moving and getting everything sorted out in the new apartment. (pics to come!) I absolutely love the place! The apartment is so adorable and the area is amazing! Everywhere you look all you see is mountains and palm trees! I was also really surprised how close everything really is. I was thinking since we're kind of on the outside of Vegas we'd have to drive a ways to get places but pretty much everything we need is well within ten minutes. Yesterday the first place we ate was Panda Express (they're stand alone everywhere out here) and went to Target and TjMaxx Home Goods (Heather I stole your trash can!). Today we're tackling WalMart and In N Out Burger. So excited! Haven't had In N Out Burgers since California Rose Bowl trip in High School! Sorry this post doesn't have any pictures but trust me there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment