Saturday, September 3, 2011

Come Together

You know that feeling when you think you know exactly where you're going, but then you find yourself in the middle of nowhere with a dead cell phone and no directions? Yeah that was me this morning and all I was trying to do was get some breakfast from Einstein Bros. Bagels. Luckily I figured it out but I swear getting lost is annoying! I know it takes time to get used to a new place but Las Vegas is so huge. I'm just glad I like the area i'm in and probably won't venture too far outside of it (other than going to the strip of course!). Other than getting lost ALL the time things are going great! The apartment has come together so well (see pictures : Photo Blog) and there really isn't anything else moving wise we need to take care of. Finally! Oh and of course the kitties are making themselves right at home







No comments:

Post a Comment