Saturday, August 6, 2011

Playing the waiting game.

So my checklist is pretty much non-existent as of right now. While there is ALWAYS something to do when it comes to moving cross-country, I feel like we are at a stopping point and all that's left to do is wait. We've locked in our apartment (and for those who haven't seen it yet here's the link to the complex: Avanti Apartments) as well as set up our new utilities, cancelled our old ones, planned out the road trip and packed just about everything that we're not using right now. There's little odds and ends to take care of, but nothing that requires more than a phone call and about five minutes of our time. 


The excitement is just building and building as it gets closer! So to keep my head in check and get my mind off the stress of moving, I decided to buy myself a little Zsu Zsu pets coloring book and well... 




So precious. I just couldn't resist. It's simply amazing the amount of stress that can be relieved from just a little coloring! Something I haven't done in years : ) 

This is the route I think we have settled on (Vegas Route). As of right now, we're planning on stopping in Tulsa, OK and Albuquerque, NM but we'll see what happens once we get out on the road.

Oh and P.S. I'm still looking for a job. There seems to be quite a bit open but it's starting to look like I might have better luck once we're in Vegas. We shall see!

Til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment