Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's All Happening

Tomorrow is my official last day at work! I'm excited and a little nostalgic at the same time. It's going to be hard to leave the people i've worked with every day for over two years. This is one of those times where I don't know what I would do without email, Skype and Facebook. I used to think it was kind of nerdy to be all about the social media sites but now i'm so thankful for them! It makes it easy to keep in touch with people you care about that you aren't able to see all the time. I heart Facebook!


I'm so anxious I can't hardly stand myself! I'm just so ready for everything it feels like we've been planning this for so long (even though we really haven't!). 


Tomorrow also a special day since we'll be traveling to Indianapolis to visit with one of my favorite couples : ) Will be a very nice "mini" vacation before our big crazy road trip move!


Just one more day then P-A-R-T-Y T-I-M-E!



1 comment: