Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy, busy & more busy...

So things are starting to come together now that we're down to one week left!! Ahhh panic mode has gone into effect! Actually it's not that bad. We've been so well prepared this whole time, we don't have a lot of last minutes tasks to worry about. I think just the simple thought that this is the last week pushes my stress level up just a tad. I even bought myself some "Badger" stress relief balm that I rub into my temples every night to help me chill out and fall asleep.



I feel like in the past couple of days I've been going non stop with nothing to show for it. I keep adding boxes to the pile making it look like my dining room threw up all over the place so I guess that's progress? 



I'm crossing things off my list but then think of something else to add to it. I am so excited for the moment when everything is done/packed/cleaned etc... sigh... just one more week.

So far this is (hopefully) the timeline for the road trip:
Monday: leave Louisville, KY for Tulsa, OK
Tuesday: leave Tulsa, OK for Albuquerque, NM
Wednesday: leave Albuquerque, NM for Las Vegas, NV
Thursday: Move into our new apartment!

If everything works out, that's the plan. Now I didn't take into account the truck going slow as molasses and it takes us longer than expected to get to each destination. So we'll see about that when the time comes. Let's just say i'm crossing my fingers...

Tis' all for now!


1 comment:

  1. thank goodness for those boxes! We had to use banana boxes from the store!

    ReplyDelete