Sunday, July 24, 2011

Complete opposite of a lazy sunday!

After playing in Chicago for the weekend I decided I couldn't totally waste my Sunday by doing nothing (as much as I really wanted to). I chose instead to do some more packing and organizing. Here's what my living room looked like:



Can you say disaster area?? Stewart decided to help clean out our hallway closet while I packed glassware. Ended up getting rid of a lot of useless stuff but it still felt like we hardly got anything accomplished since it was all hidden in a closet anyways. Oh well it was a big project and i'm glad it's out of the way. Stewart had fun playing dress up:


Also we tried to get the kitties excited and Ellie was less than thrilled. Here's Stewart trying to give her a hug. Notice I said trying... yes that is her mouth open in the picture cause she was meowing so loud I think the neighbors heard...


Now my last project for the day is to finally decide on an apartment complex. Such an annoying process I never thought would be that bad. Thank goodness for online reviews!

I'll leave you with one last pic. My fave from the Chicago trip I just took! 
(Hint: It's all Legos!)




No comments:

Post a Comment